At Collins Seafoods Ltd we believe in sustainability. We are proud to have been in the industry for over 30 years using pioneering technology to make sure all of your products are as fresh, flavoursome and of the best quality as possible.
If you are not sure of all the benefits of Frozen at Sea Fish, then read on to find out more…
- All of our fish products are Frozen at Sea within five hours of being caught. This means our products stay as fresh and full of goodness as possible. So it’s no surprise that every year 9 out of 10 finalists in the National Fish & Chip Awards use Frozen at Sea Fish.
- As all of our fish are frozen at the peak of their quality, we can provide a consistent quality and taste throughout our full range of products.
- We have an extremely efficient logistics network too, minimising our products’ journey time from trawler to cold stores and our customers.
- Our Frozen at Sea Fish are also fully traceable and we’re credited as a sustainable supplier by the Marine Stewardship Council.
- We also provide a year round supply of quality fish. Frozen at Sea Fish can be stored over a long term period without compromising on quality. This means fresh, high quality fish are no longer seasonal or weather dependent.
If you’re interested in what Frozen at Sea fish can bring to your business then call our 24 hour sales line on 01325 315544 or download our full range of products here.